- 联系人 : ABMgood
- 联系电话 : 400-968-7988
- 移动电话 : 18916001693
- 地址 : 上海市闵行区新源路1356弄1-7号C801
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 邮编 : 201108
- 公司网址 : https://www.bioleaf.com
- QQ : 800050007
MEF2A Lentiviral Vector (Mouse) (Cumate) (Cumate-pLenti-Cloning-SV40-GFP)
|Vector Size||8830 bp|
|Insert Size||1497 bp|
|Selection Marker||Bacterial: Kanamycin. Mammalian: Puromycin|
|Viral Packaging|| The suggested packaging mix for this vector is Cat# LV003, 2nd Generation Packaging Mix.
Alternatively, you can also use Cat# LV053, 3rd Generation Packaging Mix
|Storage Buffer||10mM Tris-HCI, 1mM EDTA, pH8.0|
|Stability||1 year when stored at -20°C or lower in a non-frost free freezer.|
|Disclaimer||1. Disclaimer for transcript variants: The provided accession number refers to the transcript (mRNA) sequence for this product. The molecular sequence of this clone aligns with the gene accession number as a point of reference only. However, individual transcript sequences of the same gene can differ through naturally occurring variations (e.g. polymorphisms), each with its own valid existence. This clone is substantially in agreement with the reference, but a complete review of all prevailing variants is recommended prior to use. All sales are final.
2. Disclaimer for gene sequence: The provided accession number refers to the transcript (mRNA) sequence for this product. Please verify that this is the desired transcript sequence by cross-referencing. This is important because a single gene can have multiple different transcripts owing to naturally occurring variations. All sales are final.
3. Disclaimer for intended use: All of abm's vectors and viral particles are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its vector(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s).
4. Disclaimer for extra nucleotides: Cloning may lead to the insertion of extra nucleotides at the 5' or 3' end of the gene of interest which, in most cases, is innocuous to the stability/functionality and the expression of that gene.
5. Disclaimer for the stop codon: The stop codon for the inserted gene is located after the 3' cloning site in our GIII vectors. Our GIII vectors contain open ORF inserts (no stop codon) to allow for subsequent insertion into other vectors with C-terminal tags or C-terminal fusion proteins if desired. Please note that a stop codon will need to be added by PCR to the end of the gene insert if no tag or fusion protein is needed in subsequent vectors.
|Guarantee||abm guarantees that the correct ORF construct is provided and the mRNA expression is displayed upon successful transduction. If this is not the case, we will provide a one-time replacement. Customers must provide adequate data to show >80% transfection efficiency with a positive control, plus additional qPCR data to evaluate the level of gene expression. The replacement will not be covered by the same guarantee.
Please note that due to the large number of variables applicable, any further expression analysis (e.g. protein expression) is not covered by the guarantee, as such analysis is dependent on the end user's experimental conditions.