- 联系人 : ABMgood
- 联系电话 : 400-968-7988
- 移动电话 : 18916001693
- 地址 : 上海市闵行区新源路1356弄1-7号C801
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 邮编 : 201108
- 公司网址 : https://www.bioleaf.com
- QQ : 800050007
Enhanced Primary Rat Cerebral Cortex Cells (HO Clones)
|Description||The Enhanced Primary Rat Cerebral Cortex Cells (HO Clones) exhibit a unique morphology in which the cells when forming a colony, exhibit a hole in the center. They have been infected with a retroviral vector containing the avian Myc gene (pneoMLV), but are not immortal. These cells express GFAP and GalC (a marker for oligodendroglial lineage) markers.|
|Organism||Newborn Fisher rats|
|Source Organ||Cerebral cortex|
|Morphology||Rounded up cell bodies with distinctive hole in dense colonies, and flat, fibroblastic-like|
|Applications||For Research Use Only|
|Propagation||Use of PriCoat™ T25 Flasks (G299) or . Applied Cell Extracellular Matrix (G422) is required for cell adhesion to the culture vessels. Grow cells in ECM-coated culture vessels with the following conditions. The base medium for this cell line is Prigrow III medium available from ABM (TM003). To make the completed growth medium, add the following components to the base medium: fetal bovine serum (TM999) to final concentration of 10%, 5% horse serum, 0.3 mg/ml G418 (G271), and Penicillin/Streptomycin (G255). Atmosphere: air: 95%, CO₂: 5%; Temperature: 37.0°C.|
|Quality Control||Immunofluoresence analysis for markers|
|Disclaimer||1. The CoA for this product (provided upon request) verifies the cell-type specific gene expression via RT-PCR only. All test parameters provided in the CoA are conducted using abm's standardized culture system and procedures. The stated values may vary under the end-user's culture conditions. Please verify that the product is suitable for your studies by referencing published papers. All sales are final.
2. We strongly recommend live cell shipments for ease of cell transfer and this option can be requested at the time of ordering. Please note that the end-user will need to evaluate the feasibility of live cell shipment by taking into account the final destination's temperature variation and its geographical location. In addition, we thoroughly test our cell lines for freeze-thaw recovery. If frozen cells were received and not recovered in your lab under the exact, specified conditions (using recommended culture vessel, media, additional supplements, and atmospheric conditions), a live cell replacement is possible at a cost (plus shipping).
3. All of abm's cell biology products are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its cell biology product(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s). Please contact a technical service representative for more information.
4. abm makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on this site. Citations from literature and provided for informational purposes only. abm does not warrant that such information has been shown to be accurate.